CVL Consultants of Colorado, Inc. is currently seeking a Cad Technician for our Land Surveying Department. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in civil infrastructure construction theory and practice and AutoDesk Civil3D design software. Must be a self-starter, be capable of establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients, contractors, and co-workers, and possess a preferred minimum of three years in this role. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpretation of construction plans and drawings
- Creation of points, alignments, and profiles from said plans for distribution to field crews for staking
- Be capable of acting as telephone support for field crews when questions or concerns arise specific to staking requests or provided coordinate data
- Be passionate about providing the highest level of customer service in the industry
- And work proactively with coworkers and contractors to maximize efficiency and project performance.