Platting and Mapping Technician
CVL Consultants of Colorado, Inc. is currently seeking a Platting/Mapping Technician for our Land Surveying Department. The ideal candidate will have a well-developed working knowledge of the platting process as related to commercial, residential, and industrial development, AutoDesk Civil3D Design Software, and at least three years of experience in this role. Must be a self-starter, and be capable of establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients, contractors, and co-workers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpretation and review of legal descriptions, title commitments, and boundary evidence
- Creation of multi-page boundary and ALTA plats, exhibits, and legal description closure reports
- Balancing work requests and deadlines from different Project Managers and departments
- Be passionate about providing the highest level of customer service in the industry
- And work proactively with coworkers and contractors to maximize efficiency and project performance.